Terms and Conditions
Customers are required to pay a 50% NON -REFUNDABLE deposit on the date of buying a bridal gown.
- Timeless Bridalwear are under no obligation to refund or exchange once a deposit is put on a dress.
- Timeless Bridalwear specialise in the sale of pre-loved and new wedding dresses. All dresses in stock have been dry-cleaned and are in pristine condition. Should a gown have a defect/any marks that we are aware of, this will be pointed out during the appointment.
- No goods may be removed from the premises until full payment of the wedding dress/accessories have been fulfilled.
- ALL GOWNS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF TIMELESS BRIDALWEAR UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
- All items with a deposit on them are non-returnable / non-refundable.
- Customers should retain their receipts as proof of purchase, and be sure to have read this ‘Terms and Conditions’ notice and fully understand its requirements.
- Gowns/ Accessories bought cannot be returned or any monies refunded.
- Dresses are sold as seen.
- The price of garments EXCLUDES all costs in respect of alterations or fitting work. However, we can recommend a reputable seamstress.
- A customer is under no obligation to use the recommended seamstress. We have no affiliation with any seamstress and any dealings forth are between the customer and the seamstress.
- After the deposit has been paid and contract has been signed Timeless Bridalwear CANNOT AND WILL NOT accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the customer’s size and body shape.
- Should you require a member of Timeless Bridalwear to arrange an appointment with our recommended seamstress, we can do that for you. We are not obliged to attend any bridal fittings.
- No fittings will be carried out on gowns that are not fully paid for by the date arranged.
Advice taken from the bridal consultant is taken at the customer’s own risk and personal choice, the consultant cannot be held responsible for any decisions made about the alteration of any garment which are deemed unsatisfactory after any alterations are completed, if the customer requested them.
Client Selling Dress with Timeless Bridalwear
- If we do not achieve a sale for a wedding dress owner within six months, there will be a reevaluation of stocking the dress. We will contact you to arrange return of same if it has not sold in that time-frame.
- Although we endeavour to retain the same wedding dress bag that matches the dress, we cannot guarantee that the exact same wedding dress bag will be returned with the wedding dress. Please label your wedding dress bag if the bag is important to you that you receive same on return. If it is not the exact same dress bag, we will ensure that a good quality dress bag will be returned with a wedding dress.
- Any faults/defects on the dress should be pointed out to Timeless Bridalwear and agreed upon on date of arrival. We request that brides do not wear fake tan/bronzer/heavy makeup to their appointments in order to protect the dresses. We personally dress each bride and endeavour to protect and maintain the wedding gown in the same state it is upon arrival.
- However, whilst we do our utmost to safeguard the condition of the wedding gown, please understand that your dress has a possibility of being tried on multiple times in an attempt to achieve a sale for you. This could result in general wear and tear for which we are not responsible for.
The store will NOT be liable for any breaches caused by circumstances outside Timeless Bridalwear’s control, including ,but not restricted to acts of God , war, riot, terrorism, malicious damage, fire, flood or storm.